Advanced Requests are specifically designed to address the most demanding astrophotographers.
We perfectly know that the most expert space lovers want to tweak every aspect of their observations and, with the Advanced Requests, you can do exactly that!
With Advanced Requests you can:
- Observe deep sky objects or minor solar system bodies, specifying their name and coordinates.
- Use exclusively any of the 9 telescopes located in Chile, Spain or Australia, from small wide-field refractors to large 1-m reflectors.
- Select the filters and exposures you wish to use. We have top-quality cameras across the entire network, and complete sets of Astrodon astrophotography filters.
- Perform photometric observations using any of our larger telescopes, and using Sloan photometric filters.
- Use our Automated Scheduling mode, to automatically schedule your observations, or use Custom Scheduling to choose exactly when to take your observations.
How does it work?
We have prepared a video tutorial that will show you all the passages necessary to successfully submit an Advanced Request; you can watch it here below.
How much does it cost?
See our dedicated article to find out how Advanced Requests are charged.