While we always try to obtain the best quality images with our telescopes, sometime poor weather conditions or technical issues might cause your images to be of poor quality. If you think some images are not of sufficient quality, get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Refunds will always be issued in credits added back to your account. We will not be able to refund your credit card or the preferred payment method.
What we can refund
- Images that are affected by clouds, poor tracking, poor pointing, poor image calibration
- Images that are out of focus or that are affected by poor seeing.
- If your image is acquired outside of the requested constraints (e.g. image is taken at 50% moon illumination, with the moon above the horizon, when you asked for the moon to be below the horizon).
What we will not refund
- Images that are not affected by any artifact and are in focus.
- Images that are saturated due to long exposure times. You should use an appropriate exposure time depending on the brightness of the target and the aperture of the telescope.
- Images that are affected by satellite or asteroid trails.
- If you selected higher moon illuminations in your request, we will not refund for images badly affected by moon reflections.